The LLM 2000 polishing machine makes it possible to polish slabs with a maximum width of 2100 mm. and with thickness from 10 to 60 mm.
The machine is constructed on the basis of principals of strength and simple operation and maintenance, to permit a high level of polishing quality, also with irregular surfaces, and high and constant performance in terms of quantity.
Its easy use by operators also guarantees their maximum safety thanks to a set of devices the machine is fitted width.
The machine is composed by:
- N.01 bench in welded plate with a steel milled plane thickness mm.20; on the plane the transport belt slides, at the extremity of the bench there are two turned steel rolls, one idle and one motorized; the motorized roll is controlled from a reduction gear and speed variator kW 1,5 which allows a variable speed of the belt from mm.0 to mm.3000 max per minute; two tie rods on the idle roll tension the belt;
- N.01 beam of steel structure where there are spindle groups with stone plate, the beam;
- N.02 transmission bars, one is motorized operated from 2 motor-reduction gears which motors are controlled from an invert to adjust the translation speed; the other bar is idle in order to recover the slack from pinion and rack with helical teeth;
- N.02 shoulders supporting the beam, at the internal part there are the slipbands of the beam composed by a steel rolls cage on which the steel slipbands slide, the superior is fixed on the beam the lower is fixed on the shoulders.
- polishing groups, in iron casting, on which the plates holder abrasives are assembled.